Darkz-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkz-Zone

The Best Hack And Game Talk

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iwan246
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DZ Spiritz : 44

Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905 Empty
PostSubject: Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905   Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 am

Heres my new custom which is miltonius hood from aqworlds this is gonna be a public releasefora short time and im making miltonius's armor which i will either make a vip exclusive or a exclusive to my trainer which i will be re-releasing to the public with a couple of new features and a new look anyway heres a screenshot below and the code for the item loader please comment and rate thankyou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes
Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905 Previewo

Item Loader Code
Spoiler:

PS im not using code box because of errors with it, as i have had multiple people tel me that it wont load the reason for this is when you click select all it adds spacing at the beginning of the code.
Back to top Go down
DragonKaiser
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DragonKaiser

DZ Spiritz : 525

Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905 Empty
PostSubject: Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905   Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 pm

OK but if the armour is going to be released are YOU! going to edit it in?
Back to top Go down

Miltonius Hood with Animated Eyes-curtasy of ghos1905
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkz-Zone :: EA Games :: Dragonfable-
Jump to: